Welcome to the Hawai'i State Foundation on Culture and the Art Grants Application site!
Please read the Instructions (on the top) carefully before filling out the application forms.
Please read all the "Tech Tips" (top right corner) paying special attention to the following:
- Copy and paste - It is recommended that you draft your answers for your application in a word processor before entering them into the online system. Save this word document.
- Formatting - Formatting will NOT transfer into the online application. Applicants cannot bold, italicize, or underline text or change font style or size.
- Multiple Users - To avoid losing work, ensure that only 1 person is working on the application at any given time. Multiple users should communicate frequently.
- Saving Your Work - There is a "SAVE WORK" button at the bottom of each application page. Clicking the "SAVE WORK" button will refresh the page and return you to the top of the page. --Save Frequently--
- Pop-up Windows and Cookies must be enabled